We are the Saint's - Terry and Connie. As I like to tell all the customers, Terry was born a Saint, I had to marry him to become one. Yes, it is our name...we are not from New Orleans. We live in the MPC neighborhood. Between the 2 of us we have 5 sons, 1 daughter in law (so far) and 4 grandchildren. After years of corporate life we have "retired" to self employment...we also own the local Kwik Kopy and the Kwik Kopy in Tomball. We are in and out of the restaurant all the time. We love to meet our customers, so if you don't see us, just ask for us. If we are there we would love to meet you.
We have created a casual and fun environment to enjoy a great meal and drinks. Bring your friends and family. Our menu includes Pizza's, Wings, Soups and Salads, Sandwiches, and much more. We are an American Casual dining experience. We have several TV's going on various channels. If you want to watch a game or just see a different channel, just ask.
We refuse to compromise on quality in the food we serve. That's why we source as many fresh ingredients from local growers and suppliers as possible. Many of our desserts and breads are made in house. This is our White Chocolate Raspberry Tort, a house specialty.
We are proud to have as our head chef, Don Savage. Don appeared on Season 10 of Hell's Kitchen. He has been in the industry for over 25 years. What better person to have in Saint's Kitchen than a Savage from Hell's Kitchen?
"I definitely suggest you stop in Saint's for one of their pizzas. They're awesome. We also like the stuffed jalapenos. This restaurant is fairly small inside, but they also have a few tables on the patio that I'm excited to try out, now that the weather has warmed up. The service is great and the food is even better. I highly recommend this restaurant." - Michelle C. on TripAdvisor
" Checking out Saints on cutten in the strip center. Really good food and drinks, definately a great quick eat place. I found a new favorite! " - Sheryl T on Nextdoor
" The food was amazing, as a group we ordered Devils toes - jalapeños with sausage and cheese wrapped in bacon! AMAZING! ..." Becca A from Austin on Yelp
1. Join our pizza club. Get a card from your wait staff. Get a stamp with every pizza purchase. 8 Stamps - get 1 free pizza.
2. EVERYONE WINS: Watch your favorite team with us, while wearing something that represents your team. Order a 16" pizza. At the end of the game we will discount your pizza by your team score. Example: Your team scores 27 points...you get a 27% discount.
3. GAME DAY SPECIAL: Bucket of cold beer and a lb. of wings for $25
4. TAKE OUT Pizza - get double stamps on your pizza club card when TEXANS are playing and you order a pizza to go
1. I thought you were open until Midnight on Friday and Saturdays? Yes we were - but effective November 1st we have decided to close at 10 pm.
2. Do you have a full bar? Yes we do and we offer HAPPY HOUR pricing Mon - Friday 3 pm - 7 pm
3. Are there any calories in the White Chocolate Raspberry tart? Of course not...
4. Can you change the channel, we want to watch a different game. Yes we will. Just let us know.
5. Do you have regular scheduled live music? Yes. We often have live performances on Friday evenings. Check out our calendar under the events tab.
6. What about wine tasting? Yes we have wine tasting events. Join our mailing list and we will notify you via email of upcoming events.
We proudly sell Viola's Granola and Cookies in support of The Little Portion Monastery - The brothers and sisters of Charity.
Sign up to hear from us about specials, sales, and events.