We are the Saint family - Terry and Connie. I tell customers that Terry was born a Saint, I had to marry him to become one. Yes, it is our name...we are not from New Orleans. We live in the MPC neighborhood. Between the 2 of us we have 5 sons, 1 daughter in law (so far) and 4 grandchildren. After years of corporate life we have "retired" to work harder in self employment...we also own the Kwik Kopy in Tomball. We are in and out of the restaurant all the time. We love to meet our customers, so if you don't see us - just ask for us - chances are we are close by. If we are we would love to meet you.
We have created a casual and fun environment to enjoy a great meal and drinks. Bring your friends and family. Our menu includes Pizzas, Wings, Soups and Salads, Sandwiches, and much more. We are an American Casual dining experience. We have several TV's going on various channels. If you want to watch a game or just watch a different channel, just ask.
We refuse to compromise on quality in the food we serve. That's why we source as many fresh ingredients from local growers and suppliers as possible. Many of our desserts are made in house. This is our White Chocolate Raspberry Tort, a house specialty.
We are proud to have as our head chef, Don Savage. Don appeared on Season 10 of Hell's Kitchen. He has been in the industry for over 25 years. What better person to have in Saint's Kitchen than a Savage from Hell's Kitchen?
"I definitely suggest you stop in Saint's for one of their pizzas. They're awesome. We also like the stuffed jalapenos. This restaurant is fairly small inside, but they also have a few tables on the patio that I'm excited to try out, now that the weather has warmed up. The service is great and the food is even better. I highly recommend this restaurant." - Michelle C. on TripAdvisor
" Checking out Saints on Cutten in the strip center. Really good food and drinks, definiley a great quick eat place. I found a new favorite! " - Sheryl T on Nextdoor
" The food was amazing, as a group we ordered Devils toes - jalepeños with sausage and cheese wrapped in bacon! AMAZING! ..." Becca A from Austin on Yelp
Join our pizza club. Get a card from your wait staff. Get a stamp with every pizza purchase. 8 Stamps - get 1 free pizza.
Keep an eye out for other HOT DEALS!
1. I thought you were open until Midnight on Friday and Saturdays? Yes we were - but effective November 1st we have decided to close at 10 pm.
2. Do you have a full bar? Yes we do and we offer HAPPY HOUR pricing Mon - Friday 3 pm - 7 pm
3. Are there any calories in the White Chocolate Raspberry tart? Of course not...
4. Can you change the channel, we want to watch a different game. Yes we will. Just let us know.
5. Do you have regular scheduled live music? Yes. We often have live performances on Friday evenings. Check out our calendar under the events tab.
6. What about wine tasting? Yes we have wine tasting events. Join our mailing list and we will notify you via email of upcoming events.
7. Do you serve breakfast? We open at 8 am on Saturday and Sunday's for breakfast. We serve breakfast from 8 until 2 pm. Lunch starts at 11 am.
We proudly sell Viola's Granola and Cookies in support of The Little Portion Monastery
Like "Little Portion Bakery" on Facebook
Bakery owned and operated by The Brothers and Sisters of Charity at Little Portion Hermitage
We carry cookies and granola for pickup anytime.
The gallery is located a few doors from us and features work by Ken Pridgeon (The Dauber), who has painted portraits of fallen armed services members and police officers for the past seven years. Pridgeon’s memorial paintings are not for sale, but we proudly help him display and sell his other works of art. The paintings and prints hang throughout our restaurant and can be purchased at any time. The Fallen Warriors Art Gallery is open to visitors who are interested in viewing some of the 250 portraits he has painted of our fallen heroes. Call 832-514-1452. or 832-868-9810. www.fallenwarriorstexas.org
Sign up to hear from us about specials, sales, and events.